Unofficial Picture Thread!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Those shirts are marvellous Snowth. Your Sesame Street lamppost is cool indeed. It's great to also get a glimpse of Steve and your other puppets my friend. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Woah, you sound older in your posts. (Wiser) Which is a good thing! :smile:
Heh, that's an improvement from years past where people always used to tell me I was really immature and needed to grow up.

Not here, in real life. :stick_out_tongue:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
People say that to me a lot. (Only because I love the Muppets) :rolleyes:
Such people have no idea what they're talking about. :stick_out_tongue: Puppetry is a work of art to be enjoyed by all ages and Jim was a master puppeteer who soared to record height acheivement with his Muppets.

And by the way Sarge thank you for the information on posting images. When I get some spare time I will try it out. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's an unfortunate association with being a Muppet Freak, that's something you have to put up with a lot, especially if you're in school: "Nyah-hah! You like the Muppets? The Muppets are for babies! You're a baby! You're a baby! Nyah nyah-nyah nyah-nyah-nyah!"

And lol Sarge, last time you said I didn't have the right kind of face to pull off scruff. :stick_out_tongue:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Most kids are cool with it, but then there are those few kids who feel the need to make fun of you for it. :rolleyes: I'm used to it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And lol Sarge, last time you said I didn't have the right kind of face to pull off scruff. :stick_out_tongue:
I seriously do not remember telling you that. Maybe it was the angle of the picture or something...but in those pictures it looks good :stick_out_tongue: