Character Autographs?

Which performer would you want an autograph from?

• Jim Henson

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Frank Oz

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Jerry Nelson

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Richard Hunt

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dave Goelz

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Caroll Spinney

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Kevin Clash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Whitmire

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Bill Barretta

• Other

• Total voters

galagr

Reaction score
I know I'm going out on a limb here ( and I'm not sure I posted this in the correct catagory ), but does anyone have autographs from Muppet performers or the characters themselves? If so, please post them here, I would love to see them! EDIT: Going out on another limb here, but does anyone have a signed picture of Lips?

Walter

Reaction score
Of course Jim is going to win this pole:jim:... But I chose Jerry Nelson, even though I would also love to get an autograph from Jim. I would also like to get an autograph from Peter Linz:fanatic:.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Jim Henson hands down but unfortunately that's never gonna happen so after him definitely Steve Whitmire and Frank Oz. I'm still working on getting something back from Steve. I said this in another thread but I'm working on sending him a birthday card next month. I still think it's cool him and Jim share the same birthday. Something was definitely written in the stars on that one. :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
Of course Jim is going to win this pole:jim:... But I chose Jerry Nelson, even though I would also love to get an autograph from Jim. I would also like to get an autograph from Peter Linz:fanatic:.
Wait a minute. You mean someone with a username named after a Peter Linz character wants an autograph from Peter Linz?! ( faints )

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Since the last letter I sent Steve Disney probably burned!!! >< Ain't doing that again! Sending to either Sesame Street or the Henson Company this time!

galagr

Reaction score
Since the last letter I sent Steve Disney probably burned!!! >< Ain't doing that again! Sending to either Sesame Street or the Henson Company this time!
Well, Disney used to be great at fanmail. Now, last year, when I would always send to Disney, I would get nice 8 by 10 glossies of the characters, like this,

( not the one I sent for, of course ) Then, about five months later if you would send, you would get these okay factory printed postcards back,

(another one I didn't send for) now, you get nothing. So at least people used to get SOMETHING back.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh I don't have the best thoughts with Disney so knowing how they don't give two sense about fanmail is no surprise. But their like any big corpration only care about the $$$$$. Ha they sent you a picture of a character you didn't ask for? I rest my case! Lol. :embarrassed:

galagr

Reaction score
Pshh I don't have the best thoughts with Disney so knowing how they don't give two sense about fanmail is no surprise. But their like any big corpration only care about the $$$$$. Ha they sent you a picture of a character you didn't ask for? I rest my case! Lol. :embarrassed:
:oops: What I meant by " Not the one I sent for " in my post, is the pictures I posted aren't mine. I did send to the following, though:
Jack Skellington
Phineas and Ferb
Donald Duck
Dr. Facilier
Goofy
Captain Hook