Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm planning on buying it at a later date, (to support Jerry Nelson), so I can email it to you then. (I'm also asking my parents for it for my b-day next month)

Vincent L

Reaction score
Again, freaking international shipping…

EDIT: It's on iTunes?!

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
Several requests:
Anything by The Dead Hensons
Truro Daydreams (I will buy a physical copy eventually)
Bob's Favorite Street Songs
Any Muppety Beatles covers (I'd love to find the SST versions of Lucy in the Sky, All Together Now, and Help, but I'll accept anything, except ATN from Unpigged)

I'm also on the hunt for the first two Playhouse Disney albums (n0t just the Bear tracks, but the whole albums). Along the same lines, Songs from The Book of Pooh (album, not just random songs)

As for what I'm willing to trade back to you, just ask.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sesame Street Feever, those Bob McGrath albums are so wonderfully tempting! I'd love Sing Me a Story and the Baby Record, (especially the latter), but I don't think I can play rar files, at least not very easily. I know it's a lot to ask, but is it possible for you to make them available as plain zip files? Thanks!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Several requests:
Anything by The Dead Hensons
Truro Daydreams (I will buy a physical copy eventually)
Bob's Favorite Street Songs
Any Muppety Beatles covers (I'd love to find the SST versions of Lucy in the Sky, All Together Now, and Help, but I'll accept anything, except ATN from Unpigged)

I'm also on the hunt for the first two Playhouse Disney albums (n0t just the Bear tracks, but the whole albums). Along the same lines, Songs from The Book of Pooh (album, not just random songs)
I have "The Muppets Sing The Beatles" record, but I can already tell you've heard it before. If you still want it, send a message. As for the other albums I can try to find them through torrents.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
I have "The Muppets Sing The Beatles" record, but I can already tell you've heard it before. If you still want it, send a message. As for the other albums I can try to find them through torrents.
How is the quality?