Character Autographs?

Which performer would you want an autograph from?

• Jim Henson

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Frank Oz

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Jerry Nelson

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Richard Hunt

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dave Goelz

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Caroll Spinney

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Kevin Clash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Whitmire

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Bill Barretta

• Other

• Total voters

galagr

Reaction score
I guess the autograph I want most now is Jerry Nelsons'. I sent a letter to him two months ago, and I doubt I'll get anything back. Fingers crossed, though! :sing::fishy::boo::cluck::crazy::search::batty::smirk:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I guess the autograph I want most now is Jerry Nelsons'. I sent a letter to him two months ago, and I doubt I'll get anything back. Fingers crossed, though! :sing::fishy::boo::cluck::crazy::search::batty::smirk:
Sadly, you won't be getting anything back. RIP Jerry.

galagr

Reaction score
Sadly, you won't be getting anything back. RIP Jerry.
Yeah...... I misworded my last post. I meant I hope that Jerry signed them, and they're sitting in some " mail out " pile at the Sesame Street office. Still, slim chance it may be, it's still a chance.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have quite a lot original muppet and performer autographs!

Jim Henson x4
Frank oz x2
Dave goelz x 3
Brian Henson
Kermit (jim)
Kermit (Steve) x6
Martin baker x2
Richard hunt
Scooter
Sweetums
Beaker
Statler
Miss piggy x 5
Fozzie
Gonzo x 3
Karen prell
Red x2
Louise gold
Annie sue pig
Brian froud x2

I think that's the lot from memory!!

Really want more fraggle signatures!!

Really sorry I never got chance to get jerry's and some of his characters!

galagr

Reaction score
I have quite a lot original muppet and performer autographs!

Jim Henson x4
Frank oz x2
Dave goelz x 3
Brian Henson
Kermit (jim)
Kermit (Steve) x6
Martin baker x2
Richard hunt
Scooter
Sweetums
Beaker
Statler
Miss piggy x 5
Fozzie
Gonzo x 3
Karen prell
Red x2
Louise gold
Annie sue pig
Brian froud x2

I think that's the lot from memory!!

Really want more fraggle signatures!!

Really sorry I never got chance to get jerry's and some of his characters!
WOW! Can you post pictures? That's a great collection! Do you remember what address you used for Steve?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i would love a autograph from steve whitmire eric jacobson or bill barretta carroll spinney

galagr

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to ask a question. KermieUK, how did you get Steves' autograph SIX times? I wish I was that lucky! Of course, if I could meet Steve, I'd show up with about ten pictures of Lips! lol

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd love a Dave Goelz autograph. But I'm going to Dragon*Con next weekend, and Peter Linz will be a guest there, so I might just get one from him. :fanatic:

PS: looking at those character autographs, I notice that Animal's is pretty close to my handwriting. Should I be worried?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I never really thought about how many I had til I listed em!
I met Steve frank dave brian at the uk mti premiere in 1996. Met Steve again in 2006 at the London marathon with kermit in trench coat. I got him to sign two 5x7 colour photos and my muppet show shoulder bag. Met Steve as kermit earlier this year in hmv London promoting the muppets.
Jim's autographs I purchased. I also have a kermit Henson co Xmas card signed by jim Martin and Jill, but not sure who Jill is?
I bought an autograph book full of uk tv celebs from 1980 which included muppet performers from Elstree studios.
Louise gold and brian froud I got from the uk labyrinth 25 yr screening and Louise agreed to sign Annie sue pig too.
I bought the signed Carroll spinney blu ray too do should have that late next year.
Like many people I don't really like posting pics of signed stuff as its personal to me and someone somewhere will copy it print it on photo paper and sell it on eBay!!

Chris