If other Henson characters got in the Labyrinth...

Monsoon

Reaction score
I shudder at the very thought of Animal in the Labyrinth. He'd do so much damage, Jareth would probabay kick him out! :eek:

Ms. Piggy would flirt with Jareth. I can just see her hitting on him.

What do you think would happen ? :halo:

Monstermaster

Reaction score
I can pretty much imagine Gonzo befriending several of the goblins and other creatures.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I would like to see some of the DARK CRYSTAL characters in it.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
There was an episode of Muppet Babies wherein they imagine themselves in Jim Henson's fantasy films... talk about blowing your own horn :wink:. Miss Piggy was Sarah, and I believe Skeeter was Hoggle. Animal made a great Ludo.

I'd like to see Statler and Waldorf in the Labyrinth, because they would relentlessly mock everything until Jareth kicked them out.

Rose85

Reaction score
MMM I like to see elmo in the labyrinth. I wonder how jarreth would react on his cute ness.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been meaning to watch the whole episode at one point. Man, how cool would it be to have an Animal/ Ludo mash-up figure or plush?

I'd love to see Crazy Harry in the Labyrinth, just blowing everything away and driving Jareth crazy:crazy:!

robodog

Reaction score
I'd like to see Rowlf in the Labyrinth. It'd be interesting to see how such a laid back character would react to the craziness found within.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I can imagine a number of different ways the Muppets could end up in the Labyrinth, but here's the best I could think of: Miss Piggy, jealous that her big opening number was canceled for a number with Bobby Benson's Baby Band, recites the "magic words," and Bobby Benson's babies are whisked away by Jareth into the Labyrinth. A rescue team composed of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggie, Rowlf, and Scooter go into the Labyrinth to save Bobby Benson's babies.