Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

SesameFever

Reaction score
We have been sharing Muppet MP3 files for a while now but can we start a topic for Rare Muppet videos not on DVD? I think this would be a great way to get some rare Muppet stuff out there. Just a thought. Thanks. Bob

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
What do you have? I have the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show I could trade.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I will start posting what I have tomorrow If it is o n DVD it WILL NOT be posted . I have the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I will start posting what I have tomorrow If it is on DVD it WILL NOT be posted . I have the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
Do you still have that file? I've got Rocky Mountain Holiday parts 1 through 6 if you're interested. I've also got the John Denver episode of the Muppet Show and will be getting more soon.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Do you still have that file? I've got Rocky Mountain Holiday parts 1 through 6 if you're interested. I've also got the John Denver episode of the Muppet Show and will be getting more soon.
Here is The Fantastic Miss Biggy Show Can you send me Season 4 & 5 Episodes of The Muppet Show? ANY Episodes of Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour. Thanks.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9v12jt

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Here is The Fantastic Miss Biggy Show Can you send me Season 4 & 5 Episodes of The Muppet Show? ANY Episodes of Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour. Thanks.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9v12jt
Thank you! You know, to get any video I want I use this site called SaveTube.com. It's really easy to use. Just copy the URL of any video on YouTube and submit it. It does take up a lot of your usage though, but it's worth it.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Thank you! You know, to get any video I want I use this site called SaveTube.com. It's really easy to use. Just copy the URL of any video on YouTube and submit it. It does take up a lot of your usage though, but it's worth it.
Glad to help and Thanks. Have any of my requests?