Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I what to thank you all for your posts. It's so nice to know I'm not alone in feeling the way I do. Nobody around me understands how or why the death of someone I never met or even knew breaks my heart the way it does. I barley understand it myself. I just know my heart holds a very special place for Jim Henson and all his puppeteers. They are all loving people, people who I think mirror my own heart. People I think would understand me if I just had the chance to met them. I'm a sensitive person and have struggle with being this way all my life. The world thinks men are supposed to be a cretin way. I've always had a big heart, and so did Jim, Richard, and Jerry. You can see that in all that they did in their lives. I had hoped to met them someday, but will never get that chance. They taught the world so much, and I just wanted to personal thank them for that, and I beg you if by any chance any of the other remaining Henson Company performers comes across this post to E-Mail, so that I might get that chance that I never had with Jerry, Richard, and Jim. The loss of Jerry has been tearing me up for almost a week now. I miss him and feel so alone in that grief, but reading threw these posts, even though I have no one to talk to about it I know I'm not alone in my feelings. Thank you all again. :jim::smirk::wink:
You to, Skeeter 2 B.
I miss Jerry Nelson, too.
He taught us how to count and how to catch the tail by the tiger.
To me, he was one of the greatest legendary Muppet performers of all-time.
As said by the Trash Heap, "You Cannot Leave the Magic."
:batty::smirk::sing::cluck::fishy::search:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
You would think that Sesame Street would finally release that storyline on DVD already.
Yeah. I hope they would.
It's surprising that Sesame Workshop never released any of the Slimey in Space episodes on DVD or on iTunes yet.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I can view it. Should I send you a copy?
Message I get:
"This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Yes, I live in the USA. Videos are illegal here for some odd reason in the USA if Lionsgate owns rights to it and they are very strict about it. :smirk: