Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent L

Reaction score
That doesn't work either.

EDIT: Radio 365 suddenly started working again. Weird…

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it sometimes does that, I have to shut off my RadioTerra window because it falls back to the looptrack playlist, wait a little while, then start it up again through the link in Phillip's post in one of the Muppet soundtrack threads.

BTW: I think today, most of all, would be appropriate for the song Eye of the Storm but I don't think that will ever play on MCR.
Thanks for the music marathon Phil. :jim:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny, cause Live365 gives me a "Download" message that I "have" to download in order to listen, so I'm on RadioTerra instead now.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
BTW: I think today, most of all, would be appropriate for the song Eye of the Storm but I don't think that will ever play on MCR.
Thanks for the music marathon Phil. :jim:
Don't know if you're listening right now, but that song's playing now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, caught it, at least most of it before the RadioTerra fizzed out forcing me to restart another session. Currently finished The Batty Bat and I'm now on Ladybug's Picnic by Dwayne Wayne from The Count Counts.

Hubert

Reaction score
I also really have to say thanks for this music marathon. I'm really enjoying remembering Jerry in this way.

I also really like that "Face Facts, Pack Snacks..." played, as I finally figured out the exact song that inspired the name of my blog. I could never really pinpoint it, I only could remember those lyrics from the It's Not Easy Being Green book.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I see it's back to the regular schedule. Nice tribute to Jerry while it lasted!

SesameFever

Reaction score
I love Muppet Central Radio. I just heard "The Clown In Me" from Mr. Rogers. I love Mr. Rogers but why did you add him to Muppet Central Radio? He is not a Muppet. Thanks. No big deal I enjoyed hearing it but just don't understand how it fits with the theme of the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.