Worried about going into high school...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I know what you mean, I honestly don't need gym, I just need to run to my classes. I've already lost 2 lbs. which is good. :smile: High school is a blast! I also found out for our choir we'll be travelling to New York possibly! Yaay!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I still have my optimism. Wonder how long it will last…

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about how long it'll last. Sure, you're gonna have your share of good days and bad days, but you should always try to make the best of things. It'll all work out as long as you smile and keep going.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah trust me you have good days and bad days whether your in school or not. But that's life. I've just learned don't worry about tomorrow face problems as they come. As they say this too shall pass.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I start my junior year in high school on Wednesday. I'm a bit nervous because this is a big year for me. But so far some good things have happened to me: I'm third in my class (right now.) , I'm class secretary, I'm (most likely) going to be first chair clarinet in my school's band, I already finished my summer paper for my AP US History class, and my big (talked about) Sweet 16 is this Saturday (My birthday is in August, yes, but I wanted my Sweet 16 to be in September).

Anyone have some advice for an up and coming junior? :cluck:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know if this is helpful to you anymore, but high school isn't so bad; it's awesome. I would definitely join a club or something; the majority of the friends I had were from theater. I bought friendship with laughter, so maybe try that too.

And keep in mind that not everyone in school is a jerk. My school was riddled with the worst people, but most of the good ones were in theater or music or art, that's where I stayed put and was fine.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I don't know if this is helpful to you anymore, but high school isn't so bad; it's awesome. I would definitely join a club or something; the majority of the friends I had were from theater. I bought friendship with laughter, so maybe try that too.

And keep in mind that not everyone in school is a jerk. My school was riddled with the worst people, but most of the good ones were in theater or music or art, that's where I stayed put and was fine.
It hasn't been so bad for me, so far. I have always been in my school's drama club since the 7th grade (My school is a combined Middle and High School) and I always had fun and made friends there. Band and chorus also helped me make new friends.

Not a lot of people in my school are jerks, really. A lot of them are just morons.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I became the de facto translator to the French exchange student in our class.