Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Scooters Jacket

Reaction score
Hi I just wondered if anyone had Music Makes Us Real Ping! from Fraggle Rock? I want to perform it with my acapella trio and I have it on my iPod, but it's died and it was saved to a PC that has also gone the way of the dinosaur.

Thanks!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hi I just wondered if anyone had Music Makes Us Real Ping! from Fraggle Rock? I want to perform it with my acapella trio and I have it on my iPod, but it's died and it was saved to a PC that has also gone the way of the dinosaur.

Thanks!
Send me your email and you shall get your song

DePingPong

Reaction score
My laptop got wiped out and I lost all my Sesame albums. Does anyone have any Sesame albums they could send me? Nothing specific. Just any album would be great. :search: :batty:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
My laptop got wiped out and I lost all my Sesame albums. Does anyone have any Sesame albums they could send me? Nothing specific. Just any album would be great. :search: :batty:
I have quite a few SS albums, including the ones you sent to me before.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I have quite a few SS albums, including the ones you sent to me before.
Could you send me an e-mail telling me what albums you have? Including the ones I have sent to you before. And I forgot to ask, were there any problems with the ones I sent?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Could you send me an e-mail telling me what albums you have? Including the ones I have sent to you before. And I forgot to ask, were there any problems with the ones I sent?
I was missing the last half of one album. But besides that they run fine.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the itunes exclusive version of Rainbow Connection? Thanks. :smile: :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
About to be sent!
Sorry but the attachment you sent didn't work, it redirected me to a Windows File Association window which means I still need a MUP3 of the song. Thanks though.