Muppet Beanbags and Plush at Toys R Us

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hm...interesting...I must've either overlooked it when it came out, or my memory is not working correctly...
I don't think there were many of them made...one week they were there the next time I went and they were gone. At least at the Disney store by me which sadly isn't very big. I am going up to NYC and am planning to hit the bigger store there. Hopefully I can find something worth while. Probably not likely but doesn't hurt to look. :/

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if these were done by that company that made those hard to find Muppet Plush they were sitting on for a year before they were dumped at discount outlets. The Gonzo looks suspiciously like the one they did, only with the 1980's sweater vest instead of the Palisades Stunt Gonzo figure's clothes.

These look better in turn around.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just bought Kermit & Gonzo last weekend. Unfortunately couldnt afford to buy all of them but hopefully I can get the rest of them in a few weeks.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
wow these are really great plushes i think they have done a great job with gonzo and fozzie and kermit are not to bad but overall they are really cool plushies :wink::smile:
also are these avaible in the uk?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have no idea but you can always check or call your local store. As far as I know they were only released in the States. Check TRU online for your country as well. Hope this helps.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I have no idea but you can always check or call your local store. As far as I know they were only released in the States. Check TRU online for your country as well. Hope this helps.
thank's for the help i checked my countries TRU online but we don't have them we have the posh paws one's instead

Hubert

Reaction score
For some reason it seemed really special to me seeing the Muppets in the TRU catalog. Especially when they said "Muppets you'll only get here"...dunno why. Which reminds me, I still need to go check them out... :embarrassed: