Question about Matt Vogel's Count performance

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I know that Matt Vogel provided burst of laughter for The Count in one episode, but can you tell me which specific sketch or episode Matt voiced The Count's laughing?

I wanted to know what it sounded like.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People seem to be having trouble identifying those specifics right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My assumption is that perhaps Matt's Count laughter was so sudden and so unexpected that it's making it difficult for anyone to remember exactly where it is from.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It has to be from this season. How many episodes was the Count featured in the street story. I know it isn't Super Maria... I checked that. But the Count turns to the screen, says something, and Matt adds the laugh. It's not extremely jarring. it just sounds less raspy.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
It has to be from this season. How many episodes was the Count featured in the street story. I know it isn't Super Maria... I checked that. But the Count turns to the screen, says something, and Matt adds the laugh. It's not extremely jarring. it just sounds less raspy.
I think Super Maria was The Count's only street story appearance in Season 42.

Was it Wing in a Sling or The Counting Booth? (Look up on Youtube)
They're both Season 40 episodes.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I think it was in Wing in a Sling, after The Count says to the viewers, "Oh, I love watching the store."

Didn't that also happen in the Jon & Kate Count to 8 segment?