Sony's repackaged Muppet DVDs

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good point. But they still look really fake.

It's a shame when the official looks worse than the fake.

I'm not going to subject you to the Hong Kong VCD of Muppets From Space again, but it's Here if anyone's curious. You'll know it when you see it. There's like 2 Kermits in it. And that's the least of your problems. And THAT looked like a better effort than these.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's not so much bad for me as terribly bland.

Disney FINALLY made some new posers, and I'm sure that we're going to see them on way too many products in no time. I'm guessing Disney didn't give Sony access to these.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So I guess I'm the only one who likes them? I don't really like the fact that they are essentially "tricking" people into buying them, but I DO love that they are front and center in the (discount) shelves of the main stores. its good exposure for the Brand. I always rearrange them so that if there is more than one in a pile, I take it and put it in front of other dvds so it looks like there are more and you have no choice but to see them.

However, like I said, this is a bit like taking a current photo of Julie Andrews or a screen-cap from Princess' Diaries and slapping it on a dvd-edition of Sound of Music.