New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Please introduce myself, my name is Michael Vigil and my Muppet experience started in the late 70's. Following the Muppets is what inspire me at the age of 5 to now 37 to be a puppeteer.
It's nice to meet you, VIPuppets95.
I hope you like your stay here at the Muppet Central Forum.
I hope we see more of your posts in the future.
Keep it up!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Chris, Molly, VIPuppets95, and anyone else I may have missed! Hope you all like it here!

BearFan11

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hi. I'm Chris, and I am a huge fan of everything that has to do with The Muppets. I like Muppet TV programs such as The Muppet Show, Sesame Street & Bear in the Big Blue House, TV specials such as A Berry Bear Christmas, and movies such as The Great Muppet Caper, Muppet Treasure Island & The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland. Some of my beloved Muppet-tastic memories include: Watching the series premiere of Sesame Street, getting to see a Bear in the Big Blue House live stage show, and many many more. See ya!! :batty:

BTW, so sad that Bear in the Big Blue House isn't on TV anymore. :cry:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Chris, and I am a huge fan of everything that has to do with The Muppets. I like Muppet TV programs such as The Muppet Show, Sesame Street & Bear in the Big Blue House, TV specials such as A Berry Bear Christmas, and movies such as The Great Muppet Caper, Muppet Treasure Island & The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland. Some of my beloved Muppet-tastic memories include: Watching the series premiere of Sesame Street, getting to see a Bear in the Big Blue House live stage show, and many many more. See ya!! :batty:

BTW, so sad that Bear in the Big Blue House isn't on TV anymore. :cry:
You watched the very first episode of Sesame Street?!?!
How lucky!

I'm sad that Bear isn't on TV and in the live show, too. :cry:

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I hope we can hear more from you often soon.

jonas92

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jonas and I've been following the muppets since I was 2 as Sesame Street was one of my favorite shows then. As of now, I still follow the Muppets, mainly SS. An interesting fact is that SS has been around just as long as my uncle as he was born in 1969.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals and Puppets!
I somehow didn't know about this forum at all but then Phraggle (or Foodie on this forum) told me about it, so I thought I'd make an account and look around!
My name is Jake Myler and I've been drawing a lot of Fraggles lately, (doing a few of the recent Fraggle comics, and covers for the Fraggle Classics, and the Henson Company Xmas card a few years ago.

I also own the rare Firey plush doll, but it's not coming out of my glass cabinet! :concern:

See you around! :smirk:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi, and welcome to MC! Remember to post your fan art here!