The Narrators And The Foreign Worlds

Misskermie

Reaction score
How dare you make me listen? Lol
I saw that movie, return to oz.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Sorry you'd have the funniest reaction? So where to now? You never can tell.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 7
"Where are we now?"Dominic wondered.
"Welcome to Camp Half Blood," a centuar greeted. "My name is Chiron. In this world you are to be Demigods. I want all of you to go to Cabin Eleven. Until we find out who your immortal parent will be."
"Hello there,"a boy said. He was tall blonde, musuclar, and smiling. The only flaw in his appearence was a long white scar on his face. "My name's Luke,"he said shaking everyone's hand. "Now we have a lot on our agenda! Now is everyone ready for some sword fighting? That's great bonding time you know. I mean if I ever had kids I'd take a sword fighting over a game of catch, and reading Goldilocks.."
"Luke,"Colleen said. "I don't think so."
"Yeah I'm a teenager, and I'd take the Goldilocks!"Jaz said.
"Oh.....well let's play Capture the Flag. You're all on my team! We're teamed up with Athena kids."
"Well,"Dominic said. "What harm could it do?"
"Yay!"cheered Luke putting one arm around Dominic's shoulders, and the other one around Colleen's.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 8
"Here are you swords!"Luke said handing each of them swords.
"I don't want to do this,"Fozzie said. "How about I stay behind?"
"You can jump up on my shoulders, and I'll carry you,"Luke said."But when an enemy comes every man for himself!"
"Umm no thanks. I don't mind being carried, but not dropped where I could get killed."Fozzie said.
"Oh I'm just teasing you kid."Luke said rubbing his hand through Fozzie's furry head.
"Ok!"Fozzie said.
"I might get killed, but I have your back,"Dominic said.
"And so do I,"Jaz said. "We're like Musketters."
"All for one and one for all!"Colleen said.
"Yeah besides you're narrators,"Mokey said.
"Oh! They have nothing to worry about if they can do that!"Luke said.
"But that would be cheating,"Muppetfan24/7 said.
"I know. You kids need to stick with me. I mean it's like I'm telling jokes to a three-year-old here."Luke said. "Not that everyone who's here isn't short enough to be one. Except Robbie and Charlene"
"Yeah it kind of happens when you agree to be a Muppet,"Jaz said.
"Yeah my mom and I watched them all the time. Gosh I miss that. Well no matter let's go!"
"Luke where have you been?"asked a blonde haired girl. "I'm Annabeth Chase,"she said."I'm Athena's daughter."
"Nice to meet you,"Annie Sue said.
"Yeah we're the Muppets,"Kermit said.
"So Clarisse daughter of Ares is really tough guys. Ok Dominic,Jaz, Collen, and Muppetfan24/7 follow me. I'm make sure she doesn't get you. Others go try to get the flag. These kids are vulnerable."
"I don't think we're that vulnerable,"Colleen said. Luke seemed nice enough, but at the same time he acted overly protective.
"And I'm worried about my friends,"Dominic said.
"Ha! Some new guys?"asked a girl. "I'll teach you punks,"she said.
"Knock it off Clarisse!"Luke said. "These are good guys. Cut 'em some slack will you?"
"No!"Clarisse said calling four Ares campers to fight with the Narrators. Luke glanced over his shoulder to make sure they were alright.
Luckily the Narrators were better at fighting than even the Ares campers.
"Oh Jaz!"Dominic said. "There's an Owl over your head."
"Huh?"asked Jaz. "Oh my!"
"You're daughter of Athena when in this world then."Luke said. "It's determined Congratulations!"
"Oh thanks Luke!" Colleen and Kermit turned out to be Poseidon's children . Muppetfan24/7 was the child of Zeus. Dominic was child of Apollo with Mokey as his sister. "Well!"Luke said. "You guys must be important. Your parents claimed you lickety split. Well Gobo and Wembley are my bros so they can stay here, but you're always welcome in my cabin! It's great having you here guys. Come on it's dinner time."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 9
"So I've taught you fencing, and I don't really feel like shooting the breeze,"Luke said.
"No breaks?"Jaz asked before groaning.
"Nope."Luke said. "How about we go for a Pegasus ride. Now hold on tight. I don't want any one of your four to fall."
"Ok!"they all said.
"Oh no!"Colleen said. "Gobo and Wembley are in trouble. Their cabin's on fire."
Colleen put it out with her new water powers.
"Whew that was close,"Red said
"I didnt' catch who did it,"Gobo said."Weird."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 10
The next days weren't any easier. Dominic, Jaz, Colleen, and Muppetfan24/7 had to keep saving their friends from danger. Kermit needed rescuing from a minotaur that broke into camp somehow. Charlene needed help escaping a lot of anvils that mysteriously stopped as soon as Jaz was in the way. Boober was being given real tortue. A cloaked figure carried him into a room where he was locked in to watch nonstop reality television.
"Ah!"Dominic screamed as he fainted.
"Hey there Dominic,"Luke said poking the boy's stomach.
"Huh?"he asked. "Oh hi Luke."
"You really need a break. Get all your friends over for a sleepover in my cabin!"
"Ok!"Dominic said. He believed Luke needed him as much as he needed Luke. Luke had a rough life. His father Hermes only saw him once. He,Annabeth, and Thalia escaped to camp ,but Thalia had been harmed by a cyclops and turned into a tree. Dominic would do this for his friends, and most of all for Luke.
"Hey guys!"he said. "Who's up for a sleepover in Cabin Eleven?"