Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey guys, the Invite must be completed for sure! Check it out!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well that's that's then. Some odd choices in the top 10 some that only recieved a few votes!
At least it's made my mind up never to enter these sort of contests again.

theSHE124

Reaction score
I still wanna try Talenthouse Invites. None interest me right now, but maybe I could win one soon. :cool:
By the way, some night before, I dreamt I won the Design Invite, but some other night, I dreamt that someone other than me won. Does anyone knows what they mean? :skeptical:
Whatever, I'm not giving up on my dreams yet! I will make it somehow! :search:

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Well that's that's then. Some odd choices in the top 10 some that only recieved a few votes!
At least it's made my mind up never to enter these sort of contests again.
I can understand how you feel. I think I entered about 20 art contests over the years and NEVER win- the winners always ending up being kinda weird choices in my opinion. So each time I'd always feel so crummy since you wait so long only to be let down.
But I thought your submission was pretty darn good and I don't think you should write it off entirely and hopefully when the next cool art-related contest comes around you'll have the motivation to try again!

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Hi everyone-
I just wanted to say there were several amazing peices submitted for the contest and I did enter as well. I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed, like so many of you, Jim Henson's creations have inspired me so much, but if we remember one thing from this, it should be that we all in some way or another lived out a dream. I know for me the thrill of having my work looked at my the henson company and actually in a contest by the Jim Henson Company was pretty amazing. I made some great contacts with other artists who love the same things I do.

I only wish that the Jim Henson Company would stil give tours, because thats what I really wanted out of all the prizes. Just to see all the amazing creations in person.

However, if anyone else is upset about the loss, we can always start a support group:smile:
I'd be happy to lend an ear for anyone who needs to vend!

Foodie

Reaction score

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey guys! I know it's been months, but has you seen Cafe Press? They're selling Fraggle Rock designs, and not just one. ECCE! :news:

I thought only the winner was gonna get designed, but the Top Runner ups have their designs printed on as well. We've gotta 'Phraggle' original on a clock! :smirk::excited::coy::dreamy::sigh:

Foodie

Reaction score
Hey guys! I know it's been months, but has you seen Cafe Press? They're selling Fraggle Rock designs, and not just one. ECCE! :news:

I thought only the winner was gonna get designed, but the Top Runner ups have their designs printed on as well. We've gotta 'Phraggle' original on a clock! :smirk::excited::coy::dreamy::sigh:
They've added official Henson Company copyright info to the designs now as well. Makes the stuff look a bit more licensed. :smirk: