Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

Hubert

Reaction score
I just have to continue to praise ploobis's work some more...(smores, anyone?)...it's just so perfect...every character is just so spot on and detailed and perfect...the coloring is great, there's even a little bit of shade difference here and there that makes it even more lifelike...

Every detail is just so great...everything from Floyd's clothing to the stripes on Emmett's hat...the inclusion of Scred is just great...

In short, it's just so wonderful...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I just have to continue to praise ploobis's work some more...(smores, anyone?)...it's just so perfect...every character is just so spot on and detailed and perfect...the coloring is great, there's even a little bit of shade difference here and there that makes it even more lifelike...

Every detail is just so great...everything from Floyd's clothing to the stripes on Emmett's hat...the inclusion of Scred is just great...

In short, it's just so wonderful...
Don't mind if I do Hubert. (munches on a smore!) Mmmmm! Those are good!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

theSHE124

Reaction score
Porr Robbie! Awww! I want to give that little frog a hug. Thank you for finding this picture FrackleFan2012. My gosh! Every day I think about Jerry, and then today....we lose good people. Oh great! Why can't we do something about it? (sighs!)
We can do something about it, Muppetfan! We have the power to be great people! Right? :super: