Things you've always wanted to ask them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah, I do remember him saying that on a few occassions. Makes sense. Though I'd really rather not go any further into the fact that a frog and a pig having kids is impossible.
After hearing Kermit say Piggy has the cutest little curly tail in an interview when he was in Austraila promoting the film that was WAY MORE information then I needed to know about their relationship! XP

Misskermie

Reaction score
After hearing Kermit say Piggy has the cutest little curly tail in an interview when he was in Austraila promoting the film that was WAY MORE then I needed to know about their relationship! XP
Which one was that?
(I might have seen it, but I lose track while youtube vid jumping.)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, anyway, as far as the interspecies thing goes,
Mork and Mindy got married, and they're from two different planets!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd ask Fozzie what was the meaning of that joke "What's the bear capital of the world Moscow" I still have yet to get that? Am I just stupid?? :confused:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well, anyway, as far as the interspecies thing goes,
Mork and Mindy got married, and they're from two different planets!
Well I should note that Kermit has also said he feels their better off just being together rather then married. Although you know Kermit he tends to contradict himself because then he said in a magazine interview back in June that "almost and maybe are the only things keeping him from walking down the aisle." Lol

And once again this has turned into a Kermit and Piggy thread we need to get this forum back on track. LOL if we wanna talk Kermit and Piggy we'll have to make a different thread for that. :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
For Camilla: Why Gonzo?

For Gonzo: Why chickens...?