Things you've always wanted to ask them.

Hayley B

Reaction score
For the voice overs - When they have two or three characters on one scene. How are they voicing everyone? Especially when they are colliding together.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
For the voice overs - When they have two or three characters on one scene. How are they voicing everyone? Especially when they are colliding together.
You mean when one performer has more than one of their characters together? One performer does someone else's character, and the main performer dubs all of the voices in post.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'd ask Fozzie what was the meaning of that joke "What's the bear capital of the world Moscow" I still have yet to get that? Am I just stupid?? :confused:
Maybe he meant musk-cow? As in musk on bears? I really don't know.

ProboSowa

Reaction score
I'd ask the Swedish Chef who his favorite Supreme Court nominee is.

hope someone gets it...

Hubert

Reaction score
Someone on this forum explained the moscow joke, I forget who. It actually does have some sense and meaning to it.

It's just like that line towards the end of the MST3K theme song:
"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts, then repeat to yourself 'it's just a show, I should really just relax'".
That was so weird. As I read that post, there was (literally) some religious music playing in the background, and the words just so happened to fit the tune perfectly.

That's what Kermit has said in interviews. He doesn't think interspieces can legally get married. He also said him and Piggy would probably have to adopt since he's not sure they can have kids legally. And I am dead serious he really said this in interviews during promotion of the film.
"Do you believe in interspecies dating?"