The Kermit and Miss Piggy debate

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Want to make the Kermit/Piggy thing really interesting? Throw Skeeter into the mix!
I always thought Link Hogthrob would make a good love interest for Piggy, but when they're not onstage together (and sometimes when they are) they seem to openly detest one another.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Want to make the Kermit/Piggy thing really interesting? Throw Skeeter into the mix!
And here we have the title of the next movie: Kermit & Piggy & Skeeter & Gonzo!

(If you recognize the reference... well, either good for you or shame on you. Pick one.)

Hubert

Reaction score
I always thought Link Hogthrob would make a good love interest for Piggy, but when they're not onstage together (and sometimes when they are) they seem to openly detest one another.
Openly detest each other? Link has always expressed some crush on Piggy, yet Piggy detests him.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Link generally sees himself as a ladies man, much like Pepe.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah cause it's not like I'm a Kermit & Piggy fan or anything...:stick_out_tongue:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Openly detest each other? Link has always expressed some crush on Piggy, yet Piggy detests him.
I don't remember Link having a crush on Piggy; I just remember him and Strangepork making insults at her expense all the time. Still, they'd make a good couple; they're both crazy in love with themselves:wink:.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Link doesn't appear to really be interested in anyone except himself, and seems to be rather clueless sometimes (like the Lesley Ann Warren/"Last Dance" musical number). Piggy wouldn't put up with that.