Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

Borples

Reaction score
I think ... I think .... I can't even think. Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles. Wow. And here I didn't think anything could top OK Go! and the Muppets. Wow. Wow. Wow.

And they're all there! All the puppets are back! BOOBER IS BACK!!!!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I have been sooooooo depressed lately. Was beginning to question my sanity.

And that's all gone now. I am content. I want to cry, but instead of crying because of such darkness in my soul, the Ditzies have lit up my life, and I can smile again.

Thank you, Fraggle Five (and Uncle Matt, of course). That was just what I needed to shake the funk out of my heart. :big_grin: <3

Slackbot

Reaction score
My head has just exploded from awesomeness. And you know what? I actually heard about this at Dragon*Con. Someone saw me with Janken and said the Fraggles were coming back, he had just worked on a music video to be released in a few weeks. I said that would be great, but I'd believe it when I saw it. And now I see it. Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

A few random reactions:
I love Money playing the piano and headbanging.
Boober has a Mokey tail.
I WANT THAT 'BOY GORG' SHIRT.
Uncle Matt acquired an accent. Not surprising, I guess, considering his travels.
In the scene where she's sitting, Red looks pregnant.
Hmm... there should be more thoughts here. Guess I'll just have to rewatch the video!

BTW... another person at D*C said that the Fraggles were getting a new TV show, they'd worked on it. As before, I said that would be great, but until I saw hard proof I wouldn't get my hopes up. Since this one came true, well, I won't celebrate just yet, but I will allow myself a glimmer of hope.

Beauregard

Reaction score
FRAGGLES.
NEW.
REAL.
MUSIC VIDEO.
TALKING.
WEMBLEY.
MOKEY.
HEADBANGING.
FREAKING OUT.
These are my initial reactions.

Further reactions include: Are these the Fraggle-Actors from the Fraggle's-Look-For-Jobs, or the Real Fraggles from Fraggle Rock? And/or are they the exact same? Oh boy...this could be such a good year for Fraggles!