Questions about anything

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Oh. I didn't know it was part of an anthology, I thought it was just a stand-alone short/special.

Wasn't there also a sequel? I seem to recall seeing another installment only once as a kid (I have the first on tape, so I'm rather familiar with it)... like something about Ralph getting in trouble and his uncle grounding him, so he runs away from the inn and ends up at a summer camp or something?
There were at least two (like the first one, they were based on books): "Runnaway Ralph" (with a young Fred Savage) and "Ralph S. Mouse". I think they can be found on youtube.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yep. I remember we read the first one in the third grade. And I think I have one of the other two.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wasn't aware they were books actually... I just know that I have the first one taped (off Disney Channel from the early 90s I believe), but I seem to recall seeing another one only once in school one day, I just don't remember much about it other than what I previously described from memory.

Hubert

Reaction score
Is there any chance that anyone here happens to be an expert on Google Analytics?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All I know about Google is this:

Google = Hitler
Google's handling of YouTube, and other of its entities = Fascism

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Then block me if it bothers you so much that I use chrome and see nothing wrong with google :rolleyes: