TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on "Best in TV" ABC special September 18

Hubert

Reaction score
Well he was being rude and there is no need for it. SORRY!:halo:
I'm very sorry if I did come off as rude, I had no meaning to do so. I was just stated my personal opinion about the subject. Once again, sorry.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Are you for real A lot of fans have been waiting for Kermit to be more forthcoming with his relationship with Piggy it was not staged it was very sweet.
I'm okay with Kermit embracing his relationship with Miss Piggy. It's mainly the line/way he's said it. I usually feel that way whenever I hear a basic "you'll always be number 1 to me"-type line regardless of who it is.

Is it just me or did they completely skip the "best tv moment ever" category? I've been at my computer while watching it and not paying attention to everything. Still, considering most of the nominations being televised real-life events I'm glad it was skipped.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Actually no it isn't he's said it before in other interviews.
I did see the special and they did an excellent job. When I noticed Miss Piggy was number #5, my reaction was, "WHAT?" My mom thought my what sounded more like my Piggy impersaion. Seriously! Kermit at number #1 put my mom sort of into tears, but I guess she loves that frog. Well, so do I. I am glad I saw that special. I cannot wait what tomorrow brings for SS.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just hated you couldn't vote for both Kermit and Piggy it was so hard choosing between them when I voted but I ended up choosing Kermit. I figured he would've been higher then Piggy. But hey as someone said the people have spoken!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I just hated you couldn't vote for both Kermit and Piggy it was so hard choosing between them when I voted but I ended up choosing Kermit. I figured he would've been higher then Piggy. But hey as someone said the people have spoken!
Wait a minute! Who said, "The people have spoken!" ???

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Someone on here did in reference that Kermit was no. 1
That's true! So, I will say in reference since he is no. 1 that the frog has spoken. I cannot believe he was #1. It really put my mom into tears of happiness.