NFL Quarterbacks and Their Muppet Look-a-Likes

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You've got to love it when different worlds collide....

Joe Flacco - Sam The Eagle

2. RGIII - Rowlf The Dog

Not to mention RGIII is a division rival with Michael Vick

3. Ben Roethlisberger - The Bread Monster

4. Sam Bradford - Bull

5. Mark Sanchez - Kermit The Frog

6. Cam Newton - Fozzie Bear

7. Ryan Fitzpatrick - Behemouth

8. Brandon Weeden - Rizzo the Rat

9. Aaron Rodgers - Chester Rat

10. Jay Cutler - The Newsman

11. Andrew Luck - Howard Tubman

12. Matt Cassel - Timmy Monster

13. Andy Dalton - Luncheon Counter Monster

14. Tom Brady - Pepe The King Prawn

15. Jake Locker - Crazy Harry

16. Ryan Tannehill - Beaker

17. Matthew Stafford - Sweetums

18. Christian Ponder - Darci

19. Matt Schaub - Caveman

20. Peyton Manning - Johnny Fiama

21. Michael Vick - Jo Beth Garfdoohoo

22. Blane Gabbert - Nate Leakey

23. Alex Smith - Bats

24. Josh Freeman - Meepzorp

25. Tony Romo - Scooter

26. Matt Ryan - Gertha

27. Carson Palmer - Animal

28. Kevin Kolb - The Weather Guy

29. Phillip Rivers - Angry Miss Piggy

30. Drew Brees - Gonzo

31. Matt Flynn - Dr. Teeth

32. Eli Manning - Eli Manning

Source:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/benrosen/all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-their-muppet-doppelgange

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And Michael Vic is exactly like Jo Beth Garfdoohoo because he keeps getting ugly victory after ugly victory.

Maybe if we had Sam the Eagle we coulda actually won that game last Sunday. 9 turnovers and 4 pics and Ravens still lose?!?!?!

*Would love for this to be featured on ESPN, but I haven't watched it all week.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Take it you're a Ravens fan? I'm a Patriots fan, so our teams are going head-to-head this weekend. I'm a little nervous to see how the Patriots offense looks without Hernandez against a tough defense.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And Michael Vic is exactly like Jo Beth Garfdoohoo because he keeps getting ugly victory after ugly victory.

Maybe if we had Sam the Eagle we coulda actually won that game last Sunday. 9 turnovers and 4 pics and Ravens still lose?!?!?!

*Would love for this to be featured on ESPN, but I haven't watched it all week.
OMG are you a Ravens fan??? I must shake your hand!!! Let me just say though they were dead on with no. 3 haha these are hilarious! XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of corpse I'm a Ravens fan. Which is why I was glad they cut Billy Cundiff after pulling off an Ira Finkle at last year's AFC Championship game.
(For those who don't know who Ira Finkle is, go watch Ace Ventura Pet Detective).

Sorry to say this Charlie, but the blackbirds will be angry to exact some revenge on NE. And thanks to the Cardinals, we have the blueprints on how to do it.
BTW: I kind of adopted Arizona in the NFC because of the Nightmare connection.
Come on, you know every time they mention John Skelton, we have to quote, "He is the Pumpkin King!"

And Pinkflower... Yes, The Bread Monster as Big Bad Ben Rothloserburger is accurate. Too bad he no longer has #57 the ol' ketchup head on the team. *Mock pity.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I know the Ravens will be very angry about last year's loss to the Patriots, and extremely angry about last week's tough loss. It's going to be a "put-up-or-shut-up" type of game for sure.

I like the Phillip Rivers/angered Miss Piggy comparison a lot upon further review.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, looking at the list, I wonder why they tossed in two female characters. But I applaud the wealth of obscure Muppet characters, some or most that only us hardcore fans would know who they are.

Also... Anyone else hear Tony Romo going, "well, my uncle does own this stadium..." :wink:
And if Sanchez is Kermit, does that make Tim Tebo Robin the Frog?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Of corpse I'm a Ravens fan. Which is why I was glad they cut Billy Cundiff after pulling off an Ira Finkle at last year's AFC Championship game.
(For those who don't know who Ira Finkle is, go watch Ace Ventura Pet Detective).

Sorry to say this Charlie, but the blackbirds will be angry to exact some revenge on NE. And thanks to the Cardinals, we have the blueprints on how to do it.
BTW: I kind of adopted Arizona in the NFC because of the Nightmare connection.
Come on, you know every time they mention John Skelton, we have to quote, "He is the Pumpkin King!"

And Pinkflower... Yes, The Bread Monster as Big Bad Ben Rothloserburger is accurate. Too bad he no longer has #57 the ol' ketchup head on the team. *Mock pity.
Can I like this more then once? XD I'll be honest I am still feeling that loss from Sunday however I'm also ready to Welcome the Patriots to Baltimore!!! Not on our turf!!! :big_grin: