Underrated Movies

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Please Don't Hate Me For This, But Here Are My Liked Underrated Movies
An American Tail: The Mystery Of The Night Monster:
Ahh, The Last American Tail Movie, Which I'll Admit I Acutally Liked, The Plot Was Good, The Writing Was Decent, And The Animation Was Good, Just EVERYTHING I LIKED When I Was A Kid.
The Troll In Central Park:
I'll Admit For A Box Office Bomb, It Wasn't Really That BAD For A Movie, It's Not One Of Don Bluth's Best Films, That Goes To Land Before Time, But Yeah, This Movie Goes On My Liked Underrated Movies List.
Monster Mash:
I'll Admit For This One, I Only Had The Preview On An American Tail: The Mystery Of The Night Monster, I Watched It On Youtube Last Halloween, And Acually Liked It, It Was A Fun Movie, And An Underrated Gem That Will Never Be Forgetten To Me!!
And I'll Pop Up With More Later, Don't Worry!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I love Don Bluth, but the stuff he had to make in the 90's made me sad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As far as Don Bluth goes, I think Rock-a-Doodle is horribly under-rated; I know a lot of people say it was one of his worst (nowhere near as bad as A Troll in Central Park for sure), but I actually think it was one of his better movies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can I just say I hated the cat? I know he was a main character, but the only thing I really didn't like in that movie was the cat.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
As well they should, hehe. :wink:
Ha ha ha! I still like both movies though!
As far as Don Bluth goes, I think Rock-a-Doodle is horribly under-rated; I know a lot of people say it was one of his worst (nowhere near as bad as A Troll in Central Park for sure), but I actually think it was one of his better movies.
I for one do not hate that movie. (Hello again men in white coats!)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey, I've said it before, I LOVE Rock-a-Doodle. It was probably one of my most watched movies as a kid, probably right behind The Lion King. I haven't watched it in a while though. It's a pain to find on DVD...and the vhs tape I had is long gone.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hey, I've said it before, I LOVE Rock-a-Doodle. It was probably one of my most watched movies as a kid, probably right behind The Lion King. I haven't watched it in a while though. It's a pain to find on DVD...and the vhs tape I had is long gone.
I love it too. I love all Don Bluth movies. I can't choose my favorite, but if I did it would either be All Dogs Go To Heaven or the Land Before Time.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
ParaNorman doesn't seem to be doing quite the business it should. The animation is stunning and it has a great message of tolerance. Some people claim it's too spooky for kids, but there are also creepy scenes in Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and many other classic animated features. It gets my vote for one of this year's most magnificent underrated films.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I think that ParaNorman is getting....well what it deserves. It's a really fun movie,but it's getting good reviews and was the highest family film when it had opened, so I think it did pretty well. I liked it a lot, but I did prefer Coraline. (And no my Other Mother is not standing behind me with her buttons)