When you need to rant...

DrDientes

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm watching the Emmys and Jim Parsons and Miayim Bialik, from The Big Bang Theory, both lost. I NEED to scream in some place.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey I love the Big Bang Theory! It's honestly one of the few and I mean FEW that I actually enjoy on TV nowadays. I know some people probably think it's overrated but that show never fails to make me laugh.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I only watched the Muppets for Parsons. Too bad he lost. :stick_out_tongue:

*waits for reaction*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm more ticked that in all the categories that it was nominated for, Sherlock didn't get a single freaking award. It's the ONE good British thing PBS actually airs anymore, it puts the Robert Downey Jr. ones to shame (and I hear they are pretty good), and it's one of the most epic shows on TV. The only reason why they're making a similar, American one with sexy genderswapped Watson is because of that show.

I'm sure Hattfeilds and McCoys is good too... But that Narmy thing about Sarah Palin? I mean, sure.. it was kinda nice to see Tim Honks get another award, but what is the statement they're making by throwing awards at that one? The real woman is a cartoonish caricature that even Republicans think is an idiot. Heh... Moreso than most liberals (because she makes the Republicans' party all look like idiots).

Steven Moffat, Martin Freeman, and Bendict Cumberbach (as close as I can spell his name) were robbed... robbed at gunpoint, I tells yah!