Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I recall in one earlier episode of I Love Lucy, Lucy miscounts the number of states there are, but then tries to justify her mistake by saying, "Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about Alaska and Hawaii". Wasn't this before Alaska and Hawaii were included in the Union though? I know Lucy was on from 1951-57, and if I remember from history, those two didn't become states until 1959. It's a little confusing, or were they "considered" states at the time, like how today Puerto Rico is considered a state but isn't?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
How do tv ratings work? Do people get interviewed about what shows they watch?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh gosh, that's a good question, I heard something about that not too long ago, but now I forget exactly how it works, but I do believe it involved some kind of little device or something...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That's actually pretty cool. It's like a computer, but bigger! And it's also creepy in a spying sort of way.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, I retract my previous statement.
That's actually pretty cool. It's like a computer, but bigger! And it's also creepy in a spying sort of way.
That is downright creepy in a stalker sort of way!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Before everybody jumps to conclusions... no, I believe the device was similar to a remote control/joystick-like thing of sorts.