Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone mentioned this or not, but I can't tell you how many older people I knew as a kid would call the Muppets the "Muffets". It would drive me crazy. My step-sister even said it after we left Muppet Vision 3D at Disney Hollywood Studios, "That Muffet show was great." lol For me, thats right up there with the Rowlf/Ralf thing. People kill me!!! :grr:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Honestly... "Puppets Hermit?" Who says that?! I mean, voiced is bad enough, but Puppets? :rolleyes:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Honestly... "Puppets Hermit?" Who says that?! I mean, voiced is bad enough, but Puppets? :rolleyes:
Okay! Why do people that are no experience of Muppets call Kermit, "Hermit!"? Those words rhyme, but that is very annoying. Again, I do not call the Muppets "puppets." Good grief!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
See I have no problems like I said with Jim, the Muppeteers calling them puppets or even us hardcore Muppet folks it just irks me when it's other people are like "their just puppets" or "they must feel dumb talking to a puppet." That's what annoys me the most!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
See I have no problems like I said with Jim, the Muppeteers calling them puppets or even us hardcore Muppet folks it just irks me when it's other people are like "their just puppets" or "they must feel dumb talking to a puppet." That's what annoys me the most!
I didn't know that. I will accept your theory pinkflower and yeah that can annoy any of us if we meet a muppeteer in person.