Favorite Kevin Clash Character

Princeton

Reaction score
I voted for Baby Sinclair, but for me it's a three-way tie between BS, Howard Handupme, and Craniac.

NOTE: I do NOT want this to turn into an Elmo-bashing thread. I only included him because like it or not, he's Kevin's main character. If you don't like him, don't vote for him!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I vote that Elmo is my favorite!
Me too! I grew up watching the red furry monster whidch was on Sesame Street. I found out that he was not first performed by Kevin. He was first performed by Richard Hunt with a voice that was not very childish, but he was speaking in third-person.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yeah Kevin Clash said that Richard's sounded like caveman talk.
But I think it sounded like one of the monsters in little muppet monster and Junior Gorg.

ProboSowa

Reaction score
Elmo's my favorite. He was a big part of my childhood.

Also, for most of the "Favorite _____ Character" threads I don't see any polls even though I hear posts implying that there are... I guess it's something on my end.

jgidley

Reaction score
Elmo's my favorite. He was a big part of my childhood.

Also, for most of the "Favorite _____ Character" threads I don't see any polls even though I hear posts implying that there are... I guess it's something on my end.
I noticed that too. I wonder what happened to them. I created the ones about Jim Henson, Richard Hunt and Dave Goelz, and all of a sudden they're gone, and I didn't even do anything to the thread:confused:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Clifford and Billy Bunny are among my favorites. Elmo is in the middle, but he isn't a huge favorite of mine. Another favorite of mine is a character from "The Tale of the Bunny Picnic",
Be-bop, I loved the way Kevin did his be-bopping style of speech.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Clifford is awesome! I also like Polly Lobster, whom I wish they'd use more.