The Chipmunks

Drtooth

Reaction score
IG 2 was marginally better than the first one. They at LEAST remembered that Dr. Claw is unseen and has a gravelly voice. And they DID reference villains from the cartoon. French Stewart at least managed to make Gadget look somewhat egotistical and incompetent, but VERY whiny. But then again, the first movie was completely ignorant to all the reasons that made Inspector Gadget a great cartoon. Couldn't even get the *&^% town name right.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Here is what I thought of the CGI films:
1st: Acceptable
2nd: so-so,
Trashy in some Places
3rd: Why did they make that garbage?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Upcoming 4th: Please, make it stop, PLEASE make it STOP!
Nothing should ever have a fourth movie...

And those were GOOD franchises too. Up until the third of both.

So to answer your question, most films shouldn't even have a third movie.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Yeah! Some shouldn't have a third.
I think that if there is a fourth. I'm skipping
It because I was disappointed with the third

D'Snowth

Reaction score

The thing about this cover art is that it brings to mind something that happened in a really twisted RP I was involved with at a Chipmunk fan forum: long story short, everybody had their own super power (don't ask), but Theodore lacked confident in himself, so my fictional counterpart tried to boost his confidence with pretty much what he's wearing in this cover (while others were like, "Gee whiz, what'd you dress him up like Rock Lee for?!")

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Introducing the NEW new... new Alvin Seville...

I just happened to notice this in seeing Bagdasarian Productions has a new Chipmunk app. Somehow, this new new redesign almost looks like they CGIed something from someone's deviantART gallery or something, I've seen a number of fans try to combine both the cartoon/anthro and CGI designs together, this basically looks like exactly what they've done. Not sure if they've redesigned the others as well or not, but here's the new new Alvin.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Introducing the NEW new... new Alvin Seville...

I just happened to notice this in seeing Bagdasarian Productions has a new Chipmunk app. Somehow, this new new redesign almost looks like they CGIed something from someone's deviantART gallery or something, I've seen a number of fans try to combine both the cartoon/anthro and CGI designs together, this basically looks like exactly what they've done. Not sure if they've redesigned the others as well or not, but here's the new new Alvin.
Of course..Another redesign! actually, I sort of like this design, if that new AATC cartoon, that's been rumored since "The Squeakquel." is real, I wouldn't mind them using this design, just as long as it's a traditional-HAND DRAWN thing and if the series is actually GOOD (Not like the "Chipwrecked." GARBAGE)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot about the rumors for a new series... but after all this time, I doubt we're going to get a new series at this point... I'm still waiting to hear any OFFICIAL news about this supposed fourth movie as opposed to all these fan-made wikis claiming Paris Hilton is going to be voicing Charlene.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
Ugh! Let's hope those rumors are FALSE!
But if they are real, I'm SKIPPING the next CGI disaster.