Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Out of curiosity and since it's basically October, when does Halloween music start appearing in the rotation?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity and since it's basically October, when does Halloween music start appearing in the rotation?
It will begin in a few hours on October 1. It's all ready to go. Thanksgiving additions start November 1. We'll also begin our annual 24/7 Christmas music marathon the day after Thanksgiving on Friday November 23.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Do you have Rainbow Connection by Tracy Huang in the playlist?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have Rainbow Connection by Tracy Huang in the playlist?
No, we don't. If you'd like to contribute the song, please send it at the highest quality possible. E-mail me or start a private conversation.

Hubert

Reaction score
It will begin in a few hours on October 1. It's all ready to go. Thanksgiving additions start November 1. We'll also begin our annual 24/7 Christmas music marathon the day after Thanksgiving on Friday November 23.
Glad to see Christmas music will be playing at the normal time again, then...for some reason I think last year it didn't start until December 1.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently disappointed/frustrated with the RadioTerra free listener period ending abruptly at shorter intervals upon consecutive listenings. Regularly, on a weekday, I'll get about an hour and a half to two hours in my first session. Then when it ends, I'll go back to the link posted in one of Phillip's posts to fire it up again. And in that second period, it shuts off after an hour. Then today it stopped after fifty minutes and forty minutes in subsequent listenings. What bugs me is I have to use this method because there's no "Continue Listening" link at the RadioTerra station like at the Live365 page. Add that to the fact that RadioTerra has no volume controls nor playlist title/artist tracklists to display. What I'd really like is a merging of RadioTerra's instant play allowance with Live365's features. :sigh:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Then when it ends, I'll go back to the link posted in one of Phillip's posts to fire it up again.
When Radio Terra stops just refresh the page. Keystroke F5 on a PC.

Add that to the fact that RadioTerra has no volume controls nor playlist title/artist tracklists to display.
There is a volume slider (up or down) and a stop button on the Radio Terra page. Sometimes the track titles scroll horizontally accross the screen. Other times though the page just says "loading."

What I'd really like is a merging of RadioTerra's instant play allowance with Live365's features.
Sounds like you need to listen with the Live365 Desktop player (formally called Radio365 player). When you download you'll get a free 5-day trial. Try it out. That's really the best way to listen. You don't have to deal with a website at all and get zero ads and music non-stop when you're a VIP. Actually, VIP membership is on sale now if you like the Live365 Desktop player.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying Phil. The reason I've been listening to the RadioTerra is because I get instant playing and when I go to the Live365 link, I get a message telling me I have to download something of theirs in order to have it reinstalled in my computer.

Will try the F5 key command next time I'm listening and it stops.

Actually, I've gone through the entire RadioTerra page at times but there's no tracklist display or volume controls or anything. All I get is a list of links to the various genres of music a person can listen to through their services.

The Live365 VIP sounds good, but if I can save myself the cost by simply listening to it free, then I'll choose that option. As I recall, it wasn't really that often that I got commercial interruptions, only on Mondays or other days when they ran promotions for newly-debuting programs on NBC or the like.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think there's a glitch of some sort: The songs from "Elmo Says BOO!" have their album artwork on the radio page on the site, but aren't showing up on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.