Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

liss1979

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the following songs from the Muppet Show?

I Won't Dance
New York State of Mind (Flyod version)
Somethings Missing
Two Lost Souls
I Get Around
I'm Five (They Call a Wind Maria)
Hi Deedle-Dee
The Lullaby of Broadway
Yellow Brick Road
Crocidile Rock
Also, does anyone have the Muppets In Walt Disney World soundtrack?

I'm sorry I asked for so much, but if you do have any please let me know.
Thanks!
-Mitchell

I have I Won't Dance, Two Lost Souls, and the Elton John songs you want.

I'm looking for songs from the Sesame Street episodes, and not the albums. Namely, I'm looking for the Fat Cat song, Bert's Marching Band song...rare ones. I don't know if anybody has them, but I thought I'd give it a shot
There are a few I'm looking for that somebody might have here- Insects In Your Neighborhood, Breakfast Time, Do De Rubber Duck (not the slow version)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
liss1979, I have Fat Cat Scat, Insects In Your Neighborhood, and Breakfast Time. I also have Do Da Rubba Duck, but I don't know what you mean by "the slow version".
Just need an email address and I can send these to you. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

liss1979

Reaction score
I'm looking for these all from Sesame Street: They Not Take That Away From Me (Cookie Monster) If I Knew You Were Coming, Eight Penny Candy Man, Grow High Grow Low (Ernie) Quiet Time Song (Ernie) Doo Wop Hop (Kermit) Bert's Marching Band Song from episode 1056, Wheels On My Feet (Big Bird)
If anybody has these, my email is freewheelinliss@hotmail.com

SesameFever

Reaction score
I'm looking for these all from Sesame Street: They Not Take That Away From Me (Cookie Monster) If I Knew You Were Coming, Eight Penny Candy Man, Grow High Grow Low (Ernie) Quiet Time Song (Ernie) Doo Wop Hop (Kermit) Bert's Marching Band Song from episode 1056, Wheels On My Feet (Big Bird)
If anybody has these, my email is freewheelinliss@hotmail.com
I just sent them ALL to your email Enjoy!!! please tell me if they are ok.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Thank you soooo much! I can't believe you had all of them! I definitely came to the right place :smile:
Honestly I did not. I had 2 or 3 the rest I ripped from YouTube. Thanks for asking for them. It gave me new music to add to my collection.