Holy Crap, I'm Overwhelmed...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I think so. I mean again, I haven't even talked to them myself yet, I was just given the information earlier today that if I decide to go through with the deal, they'll assign me as executive producer to the show, and I can make four half-hour episodes "for review" before they decide whether or not they'll let me continue it as a series. But yeah, there's a LOT that I personally need to discuss and go over before I commit myself to this thing, but other than that, they sound pretty flexible and relatively easy to work with.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Congrats, and the best of luck to you, if you decide to go through with it!

Hubert

Reaction score
OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH!

*jumps up and down*

I am so happy for you! My jaw basically dropped while reading this, and I am just in so much shock that I AM ACTUALLY READING THIS!!!!!!! I suddenly have the urge to go out for ice cream in honor of your impending achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares if I never even have the light

*jumps up and down*

*jumps up and down*

*eats celebration pie*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol, well thanks a lot Hubert, and thanks also for being such a loyal fan. :excited:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Dude. Do it. You have zero to lose by submitting some pilot eps. If they like, and you go onscreen...WOOHOO!

Do you know other folk who've done production? If so, bring them on board to help. Will you be paid at least a half a pittance for this?
----------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you know other folk who've done production? If so, bring them on board to help.
I do know quite a number of people (remember, I used to intern/volunteer at PBS), unfortunately, I doubt any of them have schedules flexible enough to help me out... heck, the puppeteer for Bethany doesn't have a very flexible schedule, which is a handicap, considering Bethany is Steve's girl Friday, our leading lady, etc.
Will you be paid at least a half a pittance for this?
----------------
Uh... no... apparently, I have to pay THEM $24 a year to use their facilities and equipment, which is otherwise available at my disposal.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I do know quite a number of people (remember, I used to intern/volunteer at PBS), unfortunately, I doubt any of them have schedules flexible enough to help me out... heck, the puppeteer for Bethany doesn't have a very flexible schedule, which is a handicap, considering Bethany is Steve's girl Friday, our leading lady, etc.
Uh... no... apparently, I have to pay THEM $24 a year to use their facilities and equipment, which is otherwise available at my disposal.
Get a sponsor. Seriously.

Now go kick some puppet butt. :smile:
--------------

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
How many puppeteers (including yourself) will be working on this show?