Why I think Floyd and Janice are more than friends

Whatever

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Floyd and Janice have admitted they're a couple, it's really not a surprise at all, but nice listings on their activities. They're most likely not married though... no rings.
I don't think they're married, but they are a couple fer sure.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I watched the Pearl Bailey episode last night and Floyd and Pearl are backstage. Pearl says she's glad that Floyd was able to get out of the knight's armor he was wearing and complimented him on the outfit he had on at present. Floyd responded: "Yeah, I got this from my main squeeze." He doesn't outright name Janice, but he does say it with a big grin and Jerry Nelson somehow pulls off the impression that Floyd's blushing. :sing: :flirt:

OOLAGIRL

Reaction score
janice and floyd

well janice and floyd have to be more than just friends they are always with each other most of the time
and when janice in the mupets take manhatan said gonzo's idea was bad and gonzo said oh yeah floyd assumed gonzo was yelling at janice and said not to yell at her HeartlessGiant is right when janice and floyd were in the theater at the begining of the muppet movie she did ask for pocorn and he did say nothings too good for my woman so they are definatley more than just friends :flirt: :sing:

beaker

Reaction score
Holy threadcromance!

And wait, someone didn't know Floyd and Janice are a couple? They are pretty much the only Muppet couple besides Kermit/Piggy and Gonzo/Camila as far as main characters.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Yeah, but in the first season, Janice is involved with Zoot.
:flirt::cool:
Hrrrm, I think I´m a kind of angry on her

FloydxJanice776

Reaction score
They are more than friends. And, on one of the muppet show episodes, Janice comes to get Floyd. She tells Floyd their on and he says, comin baby.

FloydxJanice776

Reaction score
All I know is I saw it. And I don't know what show it was on. :wink: even if they wasn't dating, they probably still liked each other. :sing: :flirt: