The World's Dumbest Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

I was just watching "The World's Dumbest Partiers 6" episode On Demand right now, and they had a clip from right here in my hometown of Knoxville... and how embarrassing it was!

It was a wedding. Anime/sci-fi convention style. Complete with a groom dressed like Boba Fett, and the bride dressed like Sarah (from Labyrinth), with guests dressed as Wonder Woman, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Spiderman, and even Jeremy Bulloch was there for the wedding.

I am so embarrassed... I knew Knoxville had some crazy criminals, but I didn't know we had some crazy CRAZIES too!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Every state has crazy crazies, dude :stick_out_tongue:

*goes to see what's on demand*

Edit: Nope, I've got one about performers, two about criminals, and one about drivers

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I figured all the crazy crazies in this state would be all the way over in Memphis... :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Haha, Leif's Potato Stick commercial's on YouTube:

And that's even his own song they're playing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA

The episode I watched on demand was making fun of that commercial XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Who knew Leif was such a pretty girl? She really let herself go!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was a wedding. Anime/sci-fi convention style. Complete with a groom dressed like Boba Fett, and the bride dressed like Sarah (from Labyrinth), with guests dressed as Wonder Woman, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Spiderman, and even Jeremy Bulloch was there for the wedding.
I'm sorry, but that's kind of insulting to call that "Dumbest." It's their wedding, they clearly like fun stuff, and if you think about it, the ceremonial clothes that we imposed to have to wear on a wedding day is just as ridiculous, if not more. Look at how ridiculous wedding dresses are, if you stop and think about it. And that isn't Cos-playing? Most brides base their wedding dresses off of Barbie dolls or Disney Princesses.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just found out there's apparently an episode/volume in the series called "World's Dumbest Holidays"... I have GOT to see that one... I wonder if they discuss any of these obscure and unusual holidays that people actually celebrate, like Talk Like a Pirate Day, or Cheap Plastic Frog Day... or I wonder if Loni Love, Chuck Nice, or Todd Bridges have anything to say about Black Friday like Patrice O'Neal almost did on VH1's I Love the Holidays.

galagr

Reaction score
I just found out there's apparently an episode/volume in the series called "World's Dumbest Holidays"... I have GOT to see that one... I wonder if they discuss any of these obscure and unusual holidays that people actually celebrate, like Talk Like a Pirate Day, or Cheap Plastic Frog Day... or I wonder if Loni Love, Chuck Nice, or Todd Bridges have anything to say about Black Friday like Patrice O'Neal almost did on VH1's I Love the Holidays.
I saw that episode. Not to burst your bubble, but they preety much show clips of the four major holidays; Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's Eve. It has a few about black friday. It's still a great episode, but not for those that celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day. As for the black friday joke, I don't recall seeing one, but they did make a joke about black ice in one of the Drivers episodes. It went something like this:

Brad Loekle: Black ice, the only way to keep a white man down.
( Todd and Chuck appear with unamused faces )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Brad Loekle: Black ice, the only way to keep a white man down.
( Todd and Chuck appear with unamused faces )
Isn't that kind of like how Todd is always saying white people and alcohol don't mix? :stick_out_tongue:

But anyway, I HAVE to ask this: is anybody besides me reminded of Greg Proops anytime Billy Kimball is on? Both are bespectacled, both are always dressed up in suits, both are kind of deadpan snarkers, and both have this psuedo gay vibe even though they're actually married?