TV shows you wish would come back

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not even close. Even though there may have been some influences in its development, both shows have their own very specific structure/nature.

galagr

Reaction score
Family Matters
Kenan and Kel
All That ( with the ORIGINAL cast)
Angry Beavers
Sanford and Son ( of course, that would be preety hard to do now......)
House of Mouse
Foster's Home........ eh, you know the rest
The Unpoppables
Robotomy ( Hey, it had potential )
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Dexter's Laboratory
Total Drama ( has it been renewed for another season?)
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Seinfeld
etc........

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, once the series ended it's initial run, a bunch of fans (including myself) BEGGED for another a season... there was even a big petition started (back when online petitions SORT OF worked), and sent to both Cartoon Network AND John Dilworth; because of that, a fifth season was considered, but never saw the light of day.

HOWEVER, at the same time, a Courage movie was confirmed to be in the works (possibly theatrical as well)... but that never came to be either.

Hayley B

Reaction score
*thinking of Mysterious Cities of Gold again* Some of the stuff I remember, makes me wonder if they would still show them on the air to this day? Somethings I don't think they wouldn't now.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
HOWEVER, at the same time, a Courage movie was confirmed to be in the works (possibly theatrical as well)... but that never came to be either.
I can't really see a movie working to be honest

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I disagree somewhat... there were those two episodes where the storyline took up the entire half hour as opposed to two separate 11 minute segments ("The Tower of Dr. Zalost" and "The Mask"), and somehow, the longer and more detailed and involving storyline seemed to work really well... I think if done right, a movie could have worked just as well.

Besides, I was such a froggin' dork over this cartoon as a kid, I would've seen a movie irregardless... and I probably would have thought it was the best movie ever, even if it sucked.

galagr

Reaction score
I forgot the most important one!

Class of 3000

Anyone remember that show? That show literally got me into music. I think it was the best shwo to come out of cartoon network in the 2005-2009 era. You know how it got cancelled? An art student sued the Cartoon Network in 2008, because apparently he pitched the idea in 1997! 1997. The guy was like, eleven, in 1997. I wish I could express my fellings, but this is a family website. :mad: :mad: :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot the most important one!

Class of 3000

Anyone remember that show?
Yes, I remember it.

I didn't like it, but I remember it.

But yeah, that's a pretty pathetic excuse for a lawsuit. I mean, how many of us, as kids, have submitted ideas to our favorite cartoons growing up, but they were never used, because... well, we're kids... and they don't except such submissions anyway.

It's similar to a friend of mine, back when TMNT was on, she submitted the idea to Fred Wolf Films for a female turtle ally named Mona Lisa, but they responded to her saying they didn't accept submissions like that... then a year or two later, there was a female lizard character named Mona Lisa, who was essentially almost exactly like what my friend submitted, but she knew there was nothing she could do about it.