Cartoon Network Just Scored Some Major Awesome Points

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Chowder was awesome! Remember that one episode where (and this was totally unexpected!) all the main characters (including chowder) changed their voices? I think one of the main characters in the show found a book which had a recipe that caused the voice change.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wow. Ok. I was watching CN, and an awesome commercial came up. Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Foster's Home, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Chowder, Ed, Edd, and Eddy.... and so much more were in it. Then I found out that they are actually playing reruns of all these shows! (And they're not even showing their crappy Dude, What Would Happen type shows) I can't wait to watch more CN! :smile:
This is the Cartoon Network I grew up with! Glad to see them playing some of this.
(I just made myself sound really old, but really, these were the shows that were on when I was younger)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I see what's going on here...

Yeah, they're playing the old, classic shows alright... BUT, they're NOT playing FULL EPISODES, rather, they're just playing individual segments and entries from the series in like little 15-minute slots throughout the afternoon.

Fail.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What? Seriously? Wow. Some way to celebrate the shows that made their network popular to begin with :rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, I see what's going on here...

Yeah, they're playing the old, classic shows alright... BUT, they're NOT playing FULL EPISODES, rather, they're just playing individual segments and entries from the series in like little 15-minute slots throughout the afternoon.
It's just as well. Even if they took to continuously rerunning the shows, they'd find a way to screw it up. Editing, showing half the episodes over and over... I like seeing things rerun, sure... but the way that it's usually done is always disappointing.

galagr

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one that noticed this, and I guess I am. There are currently several episodes of classic cartoon network shows for FREE on iTunes. There is about one free episode per series, and the ones I have found are the following:

Camp Lazlo: Hello Summer, Goodbye Camp
Chowder: The Won Ton Bombs/The Party Cruise
Courage the Cowardly Dog: The Magic Tree of Nowhere/ Robot Randy
Dexter's Lab: Unconventional/ Dexter is Dirty/ Ice Cream Scream
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Wish You Were Ed/ Momma's Little Ed
Johnny Bravo: Super Duped/Bungled in the Jungle/ Bearly Enough Time
Adventure Time: It Came from the Nightosphere/ The Eyes

They also have lowered the price on a few seasons to $9.99. And, no,they did not pay me to say that. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one that noticed this, and I guess I am. There are currently several episodes of classic cartoon network shows for FREE on iTunes. There is about one free episode per series, and the ones I have found are the following:

Camp Lazlo: Hello Summer, Goodbye Camp
Chowder: The Won Ton Bombs/The Party Cruise
Courage the Cowardly Dog: The Magic Tree of Nowhere/ Robot Randy
Dexter's Lab: Unconventional/ Dexter is Dirty/ Ice Cream Scream
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Wish You Were Ed/ Momma's Little Ed
Johnny Bravo: Super Duped/Bungled in the Jungle/ Bearly Enough Time
Adventure Time: It Came from the Nightosphere/ The Eyes

They also have lowered the price on a few seasons to $9.99. And, no,they did not pay me to say that. :smile:
I think this is just the U.S. store. I'm not seeing this here in the Canadian store. :frown: