Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Since this is a TMNT thread I found it appropriate to post this here:

It's a parody of Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, its called TMNT and it's awesome! It's so funny and well, you only get the references if you're a true TMNT fan (which shouldn't a surprise) Anyway, if anyone wants the MP3 I have it :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I watched another episode and I noticed something about the turtle designs. This makes me love them...

You see, the characters are designed in such a way, they reference past incarnations...

Raph has a very pointy, angular head... it seems to be based off of the 2k3 design.

Leo's head is similar, but shorter, looking quite a bit like the 2k7 movie design.

The next two are a bit tricky...

Mikey has a round head and freckles. That seems to be an amalgam of the original cartoon series and the original JHC designed movie puppets.

Don's got a longer neck than the others. The original comic book turtle designs had longer neck, but he has a round head like an amalgam of the later issue comics and the cartoon series.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
When I have the money I intend to get a nice piece of original art of Donny from one of my favorite comic book artists. Haven't watched, read, or played anything TMNT in several months, but TMNT will always be a big part of my childhood.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It was already confirmed, because the action figure is out... but Metalhead is coming back.

This NYCC panel releases more info

Stockman and the Mousers are back (PLEASE be egotistical African American Stockman!), Leatherhead's on the scene again, and so isn't The Rat King.

I'm VERY excited about this show anyway, but that news is great.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yep. Seems like Baxter's an African American guy again. As much as I like Fly Baxter and all, I still hate nerdy white guy Baxter from the old show until he turned into it. Though, I haven't seen the new episode with him yet. Just pictures.