TV shows you wish would come back

Drtooth

Reaction score
Total Drama ( has it been renewed for another season?)
That one keeps getting renewed. There's something that's supposed to come up in 2013. It's just an untitled project title so far.
*thinking of Mysterious Cities of Gold again*

I don't know what to think about the cel shading, but it does look like regular animation if you squint hard enough. But I doubt we'll see it in the US anytime soon.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I don't know what to think about the cel shading, but it does look like regular animation if you squint hard enough. But I doubt we'll see it in the US anytime soon.
Wow, to the change. It's not that bad. It does look like regular animation. Just alot movement then there needs to be. Hopefully it will come to the U.S. someday. I wonder how they reunited with the adults, so far. Just some that clip.

Hayley B

Reaction score
^ *rewatched it a couple more times * scratch that about the movement. The animation is fine. I just miss this show. Now, I'm really hoping theey'll bring it to the U.S.. Just hearing the theme song in another language was putting water in my eyes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Planet's Funniest Animals.

The original version at least, where Matt Gallant hosted, and it didn't try to be an exact rip-off of America's Funniest Home Videos like the revamp with Keegan Michael Key was.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow, to the change. It's not that bad. It does look like regular animation. Just alot movement then there needs to be. Hopefully it will come to the U.S. someday. I wonder how they reunited with the adults, so far. Just some that clip.
I like the animation here better than Iron Man: Armored Adventures. They seem to try to hide the CGI-ness of the show, and it almost looks like full on regular animation. I bet it was done by the same anime studio that did the obscure series "Freedom." it took me 2 episodes to realize it was cel shaded.
|
Also looks like the original character designs are in tact. That's pretty rare.

Hayley B

Reaction score
While watching the old Dark Shadows show on Roku (Hulu Plus). I wish a channel would air reruns of this show again. Just the real old show only, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It probably would have been all over the place if the Johnny Depp/Tim Burton movie did well. If there's one thing I hate, it's when the movie kills the franchise. That's why it took so long for Bullwinkle to hit DVD, and why Inspector Gadget never got to enjoy the comeback most 80's cartoons did.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
just cause i was great i hope one day they bring back space ghost coast to coast just cause it was great