Selling Master Replicas Kermit the Frog

Mike Hernandez

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Mike Hernandez and I am a long time muppets fan, since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I have some bills I need to pay off and I have been selling off parts of my collectibles collection. One of the pieces I need to sell is the Master Replicas Kermit the Frog I have. It's a full scale replica of Kermit, as if he was handed to you right off the set of the Muppet Show. The piece inside is in mint condition, never displayed, or removed from the box. The box is in mint/near mint condition. I only say mint/near mint condition to account for the very minor "shelf" wear. These pieces are hard to find, especially brand new.

Please contact me if you are interested at my email address, which is OpOverLord1944@aol.com, with the subject title of "Kermit Wanted".

Thx,
Mike

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Mike. Many folks will be interested in this.

If you decide to go the eBay route be sure to post a link here so everyone knows as well.

Mike Hernandez

Reaction score
Thank you Mike. Many folks will be interested in this.

If you decide to go the eBay route be sure to post a link here so everyone knows as well.
Hi Phillip,

Thank you for receiving my post. Do I need to post this on a specific section section of this forum in order for it to receive more views? I tried looking for the thread to see what it looked like online and I wasn't able to find it right away. Please let me know.

Thx,
Mike

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We moved your thread to the "Buy, Sell and Trade" forum which is where things like this are typically posted. If you look in the Puppetry section you'll see a redirect there. Please continue to post any updates in this thread.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Is it possible to posts some pics or let me know how much you are looking for the item? I am a huge collector and this could be the gem of my collection.

Mike Hernandez

Reaction score
Is it possible to posts some pics or let me know how much you are looking for the item? I am a huge collector and this could be the gem of my collection.
Hi Mark,

Thank you for viewing my post. At this time, the Kermit piece is in my "public storage" unit. The unit is climate controlled, and in a well kept facility. I can send you photos from the internet to show you what it looks like, so as to not make you wait for it to be pulled out of storage. I can have my sister pull it out of the storage unit when the time comes. It is a mint piece, never removed from the box. At this time, an ebay seller is selling the exact same piece with a starting bid of $800.00, or buy it now for $900.00. It is worth quite a bit, but I would like to ask $400.00 for the one I have. It's a good price for a really good piece, that is no longer made. Sound good, please let me know. My email address is opoverlord1944@aol.com .

Thx,
Mike Hernandez

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me. I will need to think about it. These statues are not quite worth what they once were, so I need to take that into consideration. But thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I might be interested as well. Can't help but notice that you are very new here though. Do you have an e-Bay account you can link us to to see if you have any positive feedback? Can never be too careful when sending somebody $400.