What is your strangest habit?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh god, I have a terrible habit of picking at my nose to the point it bleeds when I break out around it :embarrassed:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I cannot tell you how many nose bleeds I had as an eight-year-old from that darned habit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeesh.

I had a case of nose bleeds a couple of years ago.

Because of it, I had to have the inside of my nostril cauterized to close the broken blood vessels. HURT. LIKE. ELMO. Felt like I was being electructed through my nose, almost as if the doctor was basically taking a bunch of wasps and having them sting me in my nostril.

Needless to say, I try very hard not to pick my nose, or even blow it unless absolutely necessary... but then again, the ear/nose/throat doctor is a but of a sadistic creep anyway.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
...I don't pick my nose, I pick the skin around it when I break out :/

Hubert

Reaction score
You know how when you look at light shining on a table that are certain textures and colors and materials, eraser marks can be seen? Well, I have an odd habit to draw on those with the back of a pencil eraser...surprisingly the drawings turn out pretty good, despite my inability to draw on paper...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Scratching my ears, and randomly breaking into song.

Hubert

Reaction score
I had thought of a strange habit to post here the other day, yet forget it now. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but I better post this strange habit before it gets away from me like the above one did: I noticed while eating my mango italian ice today that when I'm eating something with a plastic spoon, I have a tendency to bite the spoon while I'm using it.

Hubert

Reaction score
Another habit I've recently picked up is eating lollipops while on MC.

(I'm eating a cherry one at the moment)