Favorite TMS Episode

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I really love the Jonathan Winters episode where The Muppets started to talk mock Swedish near the end of the episode. It was so neer-gorsh-beer-dee hum dee her dee bork bork bork.... :hungry:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
John Denver, Avery Schreiber, Loretta Swit. But there's really too many for me to name or even pick just one.

Ignatz

Reaction score
Obviously I love them all but if I had to pick just one it would be the Marty Feldman/Arabian Nights episode.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Obviously I love them all but if I had to pick just one it would be the Marty Feldman/Arabian Nights episode.
Yes, Feldman's performance as the Swedish Chef's "Harem" was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TMS:smile:.

My fav episode has always been and always will be Vincent Price. Mr. Price makes a great performance, and seems to really be enjoying himself.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My fav episode has always been and always will be Vincent Price. Mr. Price makes a great performance, and seems to really be enjoying himself.
He was a great choice for Muppet Show; he also brought such great humor to the horror genre.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Favorite Muppet episode? So many to choose from, but one of my favorites is the one with Linda Rondstadt. The Blue Bayou song and Floyd Pepper as her backup singer was awesome. I have researched that Miss Prell did the (space) frogs and all they say is.. that's right "ribbit." LOL!

The next song, "The Cat Came Back" was hilarious. Gaffer was adorable!

Right after Linda kissed Kermit and left, Piggy shuts the trunk lid (again) and said,
"Don't count on it, fungus face."
Oh brother!

The UK skit was fine, but I believe it was Jerry's Whatnot singing, "I'm So Happy" if I'm correct.

Okay, I don't to be such a constructive and criticism kind of fan, but I also LOVED the song, "When I Grow Too Old to Dream"

Overall, Kermit belongs to Miss Piggy. Period!

jgidley

Reaction score
Favorite Muppet episode? So many to choose from, but one of my favorites is the one with Linda Rondstadt. The Blue Bayou song and Floyd Pepper as her backup singer was awesome. I have researched that Miss Prell did the (space) frogs and all they say is.. that's right "ribbit." LOL!

The next song, "The Cat Came Back" was hilarious. Gaffer was adorable!

Right after Linda kissed Kermit and left, Piggy shuts the trunk lid (again) and said,
"Don't count on it, fungus face."
Oh brother!

The UK skit was fine, but I believe it was Jerry's Whatnot singing, "I'm So Happy" if I'm correct.

Okay, I don't to be such a constructive and criticism kind of fan, but I also LOVED the song, "When I Grow Too Old to Dream"

Overall, Kermit belongs to Miss Piggy. Period!
What about "It's in His Kiss" with Janice?:flirt: