Why I think Floyd and Janice are more than friends

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Their definitely a couple. More so then another certain couple that I know of. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Floyd and Janice are definitely a couple but I doubt they'd ever get married. Unless it was one of those hippie weddings where they marry themselves or something, lol.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's obvious Muppets aren't allowed to get married. :stick_out_tongue: And don't say nothing heralde! Lol!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Floyd and Janice are definitely a couple but I doubt they'd ever get married. Unless it was one of those hippie weddings where they marry themselves or something, lol.
I, personally, don't think Floyd and Janice wanna get married anytime soon. They love each other to death, yes, but they probably think they can't handle touring and performing with the band while at the same time raising kids and paying taxes. (That'd be like a total bummer....) (*Read here, if you wish: Although, I'll be dead honest, they've most likely "done it," if you know what I mean. )

They are more than friends.

They're BEST friends! XD
.....With benefits. :wink: Lol. I see what you did there. Very funny. :laugh:

It's obvious Muppets aren't allowed to get married. :stick_out_tongue: And don't say nothing heralde! Lol!
I've actually really wanted Kermit and Miss Piggy to get married. And I thought this whole time they were married at end of MTM, then they split, and then they got remarried after the events in The Muppets.