Dealing with depression and anxiety

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well, there's a certain degree of math involved that may comein handy, and if you take biology, it may help in better understanding a pet. But science was never a strength for me, either. I'm more of am English/Arts person.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Welp, my stress level's getting higher with these midterms. I'm just not grasping much in these classes.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Welp, my stress level's getting higher with these midterms. I'm just not grasping much in these classes.
I'm sorry. Is there a student tutoring service available? At my university, there were student tutoring hours for some classes (I know they had something for statistics and the biology class for non-science majors).

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm sorry. Is there a student tutoring service available? At my university, there were student tutoring hours for some classes (I know they had something for statistics and the biology class for non-science majors).
For these particular classes, I'm really not sure. I don't recall hearing anything about tutoring. Kind of sad too, since my major requires these classes.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's too bad your university doesn't have a better support system for its students. Maybe you could try and find someone in the class to study with.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
With my stress level increasing along with my workload, I may not be coming on MC for awhile. I really don't know. Either way, keep me in your thoughts.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
With my stress level increasing along with my workload, I may not be coming on MC for awhile. I really don't know. Either way, keep me in your thoughts.
Your in my prayers Mo. And if you need to talk you can always inbox me. Good luck to you.