Your favorite Looney Tunes characters

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I adored Daffy as a kid, and he's still my favorite to this day. He was arguably the most versatile of the bunch, playing many roles, from Robin Hood to Duck Dodgers, often with Porky Pig at his side. The "Duck Twacy" toon is my favorite.
My favorite Daffy toons are Duck Amuck, Robin Hood Daffy, and the ones where he's paired with Bugs Bunny (With "Person To Bunny," "The Abominable Snow Rabbit", and "Show Biz Bugs" as my top favorites).

Hayley B

Reaction score
Just a question for the Daffy Duck fans. Did you guys feel bad when Daffy didn't get a clap between Bugs Bunny?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Just a question for the Daffy Duck fans. Did you guys feel bad when Daffy didn't get a clap between Bugs Bunny?
For me, yes and no. Yes because I feel bad for Daffy not getting as much attention as Bugs (And Daffy might've worked his tail feathers off more than Bugs did (especially in the end) Remember, that one was morely a Bugs Bunny cartoon than a Daffy one). And No because it only made the cartoon funnier. :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If I may...

Daffy was a big cartoon star before Bugs came in. Daffy's character turned into a jerk at that time, but that's clearly explainable that he got bitter and angry due to his displacement. Now Daffy's paranoid, crazy, stupid, and angry. And he's been that way since Duck Dodgers. I'm really liking the angle of being nuts and not too bright.

Now, contrast that with Porky. He was the big star BEFORE even Daffy... and now he's sort of a sidekick/dormat type character. Reading too much into it, Porky handled being pushed out of the spotlight pretty well. As Robin said once in that CN indent, Porky's best work was when he was a sidekick/foil.

Porky is such a mensch.