Slackbot draws stuff

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Oooh! Jago is clearly pondering the mysteries of music there (and looking rather nice while he does it).

Thanks for sharing!

Slackbot

Reaction score
newsmanfan: Thanks. That's a style I've had since high school, but I rarely draw in it these days because I color stuff in Photoshop. It's fun to get out a double-edged Sharpie and go back to the basics once in a while.

charlietheowl: Either that, or he's bored off his baloobius with making pretty sounds. :smirk:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Puppets Gone Wild: not posting the image here because of full puppet nudity. Well, partial; some puppets kind of don't exist below the waist. Which must be inconvenient. Um, when it comes to sitting down. Because they don't have butts.

Um, I'll stop now.
Whoa! I Heart (Love) Your Puppet! She looks like Skeeter except... she's not waering anything. Oops! :sigh: I am 100% sure your puppet is so cool.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
She looks great! She's got the wild hair, curved glasses and big smile down perfect. As for the clothes, perhaps she just took all that time in Fraggle Rock a little too much to heart...:smirk:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh, Skeeter might have gone native in Fraggle Rock, or she might have been hanging around with Janice. She's clothed now; I've posted pictures to my DeviantArt page and to my thread in the "Puppet Building and Performing" forum.