Questions about anything

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I was just contemplating this last night. I understand why people do it, but it still bugs me how most people refuse to admit that they have a dark side? Being aware, and having some sort of relationship with is healthy, so long as you don't lose your moral compass, of course. So my question is, who here is not afraid to acknowledge they have a dark side, and explore it when necessary? *raises hand*

By the way, this was sparked when I read about a survey in which a high percentage of people, 84 percent of woman and ninety-something percent of men have fantasized about killing someone.
:scary:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly have never known anyone to deny that they have a dark side, but then again, I've never really known anyone to actually come forward and proclaim they have a dark side... everyone has a dark side, I guess some people's dark sides are more dominent in their personality than other sides, and as such, are more vocal about it than others.

Sure, I have a dark side myself, but it doesn't show itself too often, so I don't think about it a whole lot, so I don't go around talking about having a dark side.