Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I have every Fraggle Rock Song now. I recorded from my DVDs. What if I sent you sendspace links to your email will you still get banned? I can't give out my address to mail CD's My dad won't let me.
Hi there :big_grin: I actually have already been helped out with the songs! (Which is an amazing testament to how cool people are @MCF.) But you're awesome for being willing to help me out, I appreciate it a lot :smile:

SesameFever

Reaction score
No probl
Hi there :big_grin: I actually have already been helped out with the songs! (Which is an amazing testament to how cool people are @MCF.) But you're awesome for being willing to help me out, I appreciate it a lot :smile:
em. Glad to help.

JDHarff

Reaction score
Does anybody have any of the following Sesame Street songs in mp3 format:
1) Honker Ducky Dinger Jamboree
2) This Frog
3) Do Dee Rubber Duck

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will send you Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree and Do Da Rubba Duck. :stick_out_tongue:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I have the animated Fraggle Rock series on DVD and eventually will make an MP3 set of songs from the show incase anyone is interested. I will also make MP3s on demand, just send me the song name.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I have the animated Fraggle Rock series on DVD and eventually will make an MP3 set of songs from the show incase anyone is interested. I will also make MP3s on demand, just send me the song name.
I want the whole set of MP3's. Do you have the first series MP3s as well? mine came out like crap.