MSTies unite!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Speaking of J Elvis -- he's on Frank's new podcast play! I didn't recognize his voice until the credits at the end. MST alumns rock!

-----------------

Princeton

Reaction score
I just ordered an MST set: both Fugitive Alien movies, Samson Vs. The Vampire Women, and The Sword and the Dragon. I'll let you all know what I think of them once I see them!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The DVD sets are great, and it was a wise decision to try to include two Joel episodes and two Mike episodes on each set. I've heard rumors of Shout! possibly releasing the host segments from the KTMA era as bonus features in the future. That would be really cool. Even though Best Brains isn't too fond of the early episodes, I think they're part of the show's history, and therefore deserve to be seen.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Great video! Trying to recall which Bert I Gordon film that was...

Both the Fugitive Alien ones are great. Who could forget the song?

"This is the song that goes with the fight scene!
This is the fiiiiight, Rocky and Ken!
He TRIIIIIED TO KILL ME WITH A FORK LIIIIIFT!"
------------------

Princeton

Reaction score
--------------
Great video! Trying to recall which Bert I Gordon film that was...quote]

Tormented, aka "One dark mamajama of a movie". FYI, Bert I Gordon recently celebrated his 90th birthday.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Ah yes of course! Toooooormented! Actually that's one of my faves, just haven't seen it in forever. Almost a decent movie, too. :smile:

-------------

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Currently watching the MST version of "Manos". I don't know if I can take anymore. This truly is the worst movie ever made. I thought "Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny" was awful, but "Manos" is beyond awful. Needless to say that fertilzer salesman behind this movie (a term used very lightly here) lost his bet.