Smosh's Muppet Articles

MissMusical12

Reaction score
For those of you are familiar with the comedic Youtube channel, Smosh, (which I am a HUGE fan of!) they also have their very own website where they make fun of stuff. And it just so happens that I've just come across, not one, but TWO hilarious articles they did of The Muppets.

10 Jobs Muppets Could Take If (When) Show Business Doesn't Work Out
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/arti...ld-take-if-when-show-business-doesnt-work-out

8 Movies I'd Like To See Remade With Muppets
http://images.smosh-prod.alloy.com/smosh-pit/articles/movies-id-see-remade-muppets-0

What do you guys think?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This got me wondering if they'd ever do a "if Muppets were real..." video.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This got me wondering if they'd ever do a "if Muppets were real..." video.
I'd love Smosh to do that. I think they did do a part on one of their videos with Kermit and Cookie Monster (I forgot whether it was "If TV Shows Were Real" or "If Kids Shows Were Real")

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'd love Smosh to do that. I think they did do a part on one of their videos with Kermit and Cookie Monster (I forgot whether it was "If TV Shows Were Real" or "If Kids Shows Were Real")
I recall seeing Sesame Street represented in "If Kids Shows Were Real", but I can't remember what actually happened there.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I recall seeing Sesame Street represented in "If Kids Shows Were Real", but I can't remember what actually happened there.
Cookie Monster is in the hospital (persumely dead), and Ian and Kermit are looking on.
Kermit: So uhh....how did he croak?
Ian: He's been eating nothing but cookies for the past 42 years.......and he smoked a lot of meth.

mo

Reaction score
I can't see it now because I'm typing this at school :frown:, I'll check 'em out when I'm at home, bet there funny :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Cookie Monster is in the hospital (persumely dead), and Ian and Kermit are looking on.
Kermit: So uhh....how did he croak?
Ian: He's been eating nothing but cookies for the past 42 years.......and he smoked a lot of meth.
My fault. It was Anthony in that scene.

mo

Reaction score
these are funny XD, but I still think there funniest when doing the food battles.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
these are funny XD, but I still think there funniest when doing the food battles.
Did you watch this year's Food Battle yet? It was just uploaded yesterday.

Reactions: mo